Hayley Quinn About Me: How I Help Men And Women To Date
Hayley Quinn was brought up in St Agnes, a small village in rural Cornwall. From modest roots Hayley who has one brother lived with her two parents who are both disabled, and had a very humble upbringing.
Having to support herself she started working at thirteen years old washing dishes. Bright and ambitious she studied hard at school and got a place at a top University in London, (UCL, ranked 4th in the world), to study English.
Paying her way through University, she juggled many jobs from, flyering, to working for an antique dealer, to fitness training. And after three years of hard graft she was the first person in her family to graduate with a degree.
Hayley loves to coach men and women of all orientations and backgrounds
Pick Up Artists
After graduating she began working as a blog ghostwriter for characters from the New York Times bestseller The Game, after an ex boyfriend introduced her to that world. Initially mortified by some of the unethical approaches the Pick Up Artists taught men, Hayley’s aim was to pose as a fan girl and bring some justice to the dating industry.
However after working with the Pick Up Gurus Hayley saw the benefits of what they were teaching, which was, social skills for people to better themselves, and the tools to connect with everyone.
At a time when female dating advice was limited to, “wait for your prince charming to sweep you off your feet” Hayley saw that she could use what she had learnt from the Pick Up Artists to help level the playing field and introduce women to a new form of dating, that would empower them. So she started coaching and created her brand in 2013.
Dating should be simple and fun
- HQ -
Hayley’s Approach To Love
She has used her personal brand to promote liberal, progressive values for dating and love; and her approach to dating comes from a distinctly ‘female gaze’ perspective. She believes no matter who you are, or what your background is that you can better yourself and transform not only your dating life, but your self esteem and confidence.
What Hayley Does
Hayley Quinn is an internationally recognized dating expert, TED speaker and start-up Founder. Her membership websites www.hayleyquinn.com, social media platforms and signature live training events teach her unique approach to love and dating to thousands of men and women.
You can become part of Hayley’s exclusive online community the HQ Club or join in at one of her live training programs.
She has specialist programs for women and for men.
Note: we welcome working with people of all sexual orientations and backgrounds.
- Her YouTube channel has 14 million views and 100,000 subscribers.
- She has recently appeared to discuss dating apps and culture on BBC World News, BBC Radio London and BBC Radio 4.
- Her expertise have been featured on BBC 1 (expert on season Finale ‘The Apprentice’ 2015), Channel 4 (Cutting Edge, Made in Chelsea), ITV (The Alan Titchmarsh Show), Fox and Sky News, 4Music and Celebs Go Dating.
- Her opinions have been published in The Times, Grazia, ELLE, The Observer (NYC), Cosmopolitan, The Independent, and The Guardian amongst others.
- She has previously spoken at 2 TEDx events (Highbury, UK and Nevada, USA), after the success of her last TEDx talk (1,100,000 views and counting).
- She has also delivered guest lectures everywhere from universities (Warwick, Imperial College London, Trinity College Dublin) to the SAS, the Soho House group and the UK’s largest business expo ‘The Business Show’ at the Excel Centre.
- She is a brand ambassador for Neutrogena, and Match.com.